We have a fantastic new opportunity to join our team of audience engagement specialists
Do you have 1-2 years’ experience working with media, technology, or SaaS solutions, and skills in developing lead generation pipelines?
This position is a full-time role and ideally based in London/UK. If you are currently based out of the UK, then you must have a right to work in the UK and you must be able to work remotely as per UK working hours.
This role sits across the Sales and Marketing team, reporting into both the Sales Director and Head of Marketing.
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years’ experience. This is a junior role with excellent opportunities to contribute to our exciting growth plans.
The Sales Team’s responsibility is to generate new client leads, prospect, and close enterprise deals for Never.no. To achieve our ambitious revenue goals we need to build our pipeline of potential clients, accelerate the sales cycle with more touchpoints and develop our reputation for offering the best-in-class audience engagement tools.
Who are we?
We’re audience engagement specialists working across digital, broadcast, and brand content projects and campaigns. Our cloud-based engagement platform Bee-On, is used by some of the biggest broadcasters, sports properties, brands, and content creators in the world – including ITV, Manchester City, Sky, BT Sport, Leicester City, Al Jazeera, QVC, Channel 4, and Bell Media – supporting them with the tools to engage with their audiences in real-time.
Bee-on integrates user-generated content and dynamic content directly into a live broadcast, streams, multi-channel advertising, and direct-to-consumer campaigns – driving deeper relationships with audiences, fans, and consumers.
- This role’s primary accountabilities are to develop and build a sales pipeline, supported by engaging collateral – including captivating mailshots, sales decks and promotional content – to deliver new leads for the sales team. You’ll experiment with multiple methods of generating and prospecting leads and will measure the results.
- You’ll work with the sales and marketing team to execute an enterprise communications strategy which boosts our revenue. In the long term, you’ll help develop and evolve this strategy for our regional markets, across key verticals.
- Central to identifying potential opportunities, gathering internal and external intelligence, project managing sales activity, and developing strategy to pursue certain leads, creating proposals and content for bids.
- Build a drumbeat of communications targeting enterprise clients to generate high quality sales leads.
- Create and own a system for collecting relevant insights and results from across Never.no to include in prospective partner communications.
- Identify, follow and manage lists of key prospects, offering internal intelligence about what they are saying and doing.
Find out about the requirements and apply on our job site: